Sunday, September 13, 2015

Shabby Chic Pocket Letter

Hey Everybody,

Hope you're having a great weekend.  This was a super fun pocket letter to create, and I'm finally able to post it now that it's been received.  Who doesn't like to create "Shabby Chic"..Super fun!  As always with these pocket letters, we get to use up a lot of our scraps and stash.  I love that!

With this pocket letter, I used Pricilla Pie by Krista Smith (for my card and letter) and colored her with both Pro Markers and Copics, and (of course) I used my Cameo for a lot of the cuts.  All the embellies are from varies buttons, beads, jewelry pieces, etc., and the majority of my papers are from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving comments.  It means so much, and is so very appreciated.


 photo JTGL_blog.jpg

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craft Room Use up your scraps
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday All Dressed Up
Polkadoodles Shabby Chic
Aud Sentiments Anything goes w/ a sentiment
Southern Girls Layer it up


10 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Judy, I love this pocket letter. It is so adorable. I love the images used and the colors. You make really great pocket letters. I love looking at them. Edwina Brown

Lori Kobular said...

Your pocket letter is gorgeous! A facebook friend of mine is trying to get me interested in pocket letters. I haven't started any yet, but I did get a packet of pocket pages to get started! I love all the beads and pearls!!

Lori
Lori's Kreations

Annie said...

Wow what a great entry for our challenge at Aud Sentiments. I;ve nbot seen these pocket letters before - how wonderful it must be to receive one in the post. Thank you so much for joining us this time - hope to see you again soon. Annie xxx
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.

Anjie said...

Beautiful. Such a lot of work.  Thanks for joining us in our ShabbyChic challenge at Polkadoodles

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Aunty Sue said...

wow what detail and just stunning. This is so perfect for our challenge of in the pink at POLKADOODLES thanks for sharing and good luck.
Aunty Sue DT

Lauren Colless said...

Such a great pocket letter project! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Southern Girls this week!

Lauren DT xo

Andrea said...

wow I saw this on teh southern girls challenge and had to come take a look what stunning piece of work its amazing thank you for sharing it with us hugs
Andrea

Karon said...

This is stunning!! Thanks for joining us for our Shabby Chic Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

starcyl said...

This is a lovely make and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Shabby Chic

Jenny x
Polkadoodles DT

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...