Saturday, July 25, 2015

One of my favorites

This pocket letter, by far, is one of my most favorite I've done.  I love these types of colors and the country feel that they have.  The gal that I sent this to lives in WY.  In her profile she mentioned three elements that I tried to capture; vintage, her westie, and she's a hiker and tree hugger....Thanks for stopping by =)


 photo JT7152015APBlog.jpg




I would like to enter this pocket letter in the following challenges:

As you like it Favorite color and why
A shade I call "country blue".  It makes me think of home, and that makes me feel good. =)
Cute Card Thursday Pets (card in center pocket)





4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow this is fabulous...pocket letters are new to me!! Love the shade of blue that you have described as your favourite and thanks for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah :0)

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is darling. I love the bow tree.
BTW, I made a few of those paper porcelain plates. Thanks for the link.
Hugs,
Teresa

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Pocket pages are new to me but I love these little mini cards, they look fabulous all together and you have definitely captured the recipients pastimes and likes in these pages. Thanks for joining us at AYLI this week.
Lorraine DT

Unknown said...

I love this pocket letter Judy, each little card is a handcrafted work of art. I especially love the country feel. Kimi xx

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...