Friday, May 29, 2015

My Favorite Pocket Letter So far!!!!!!

Good Morning, & Happy Friday,


This is the first time I've been asked to create a "themed" pocket letter, and (to be honest) I wasn't sure how I would do.  It turns out that this one is now my favorite, not only because it's about our Lord and Savior, but because I was able to express my love for God in a way I didn't think possible for me. 


I've included a few up close photos of some of the things I handcrafted, and although they may not look it, they all were pretty easy to make.  Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day, and stopping by. =)


So, here we go......


 photo JT5182015JJBlog2.jpg

John 3:16
 photo John 316 heart JT.jpg
 photo lace wing JT.jpg
 photo alt Safety Pin JT.jpg


I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:



Di's Digi Design Challenges  2 or more design papers
Cute Card Thursday Too Cute (My card is in the center pocket)

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

This looks amazing! Love it!

Patricia St Martin said...

Judy, Another wonderful pocket letters and the pockets are so cute. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Thursday.
Hugs, Pat♥

Henryka Kowacz said...

Nice! Thank you for joining us on Craft for the Craig. Henryka DT.

Unknown said...

Great work, looks fabulous. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

It is so nice to get some details on this lovely pocket letter that I first saw at The Outlawz Challenges. My favourite is the one with the curled corner. I love that design element, though I never think to do it myself.
hugs,
Teresa

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...